cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO - both plants need to be in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to deliver a STO from an APO plant to non-APO plant and I get error " Order does not exitst' while creating delivery in VL10G. Do we need to have both the plants in APO for STO?

thanks,

Vinay

p.s.: Points assured

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if VL10g is the transaction to create delivery. Please try VL01. I believe VL10G is to know Sales Orders and Purchase Orders pending for shipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think all purchase orders are delivered through VL10G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this and check if it works

1.Go to VL10B and fill the fields like shipping points, delivery creation date... then choose purchase order tab and here give the purchase order document no, and supllying plant.

2.)Then execute,u will see purchase order no on screen

3.)then select PO and click on background

4.)then click on SHOW/HIDE BUTTON system gives you delivery no

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..I did the same and I got the error " Order does not exist" in the processing log of VL10G

gustavo_prez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

To create the delivery, there is a configuration on R/3 or ECC that should allow it. To check if the SD customizing is ok, please go to trans ME23N with your STO, at position detail select the "shipping" tab and verify if there is data assigned for Delivery type, shipping point, etc... without this, is not possible to create the delivery.

Please check this and let me know if that information is determined.

Best regards,

Gustavo Pérez

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gustavo_prez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

If you are trying to create the delivery on R/3 or ECC, you donu2019t need to create the destination on APO; nevertheless; How did you create the STO?, on R/3(ECC) I guess, because for that you do need the plant for TLB purposes.

Check the date selection you are using on VL10D and check the expenditure data of the STO on Trans ME23N.

I hope it could help,

Best regards,

Gustavo Pérez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u..

I created a STO in R/3 from APO supplying plant X to R/3 plant Y using ME21N (UB) . Now I am creating delivery for this STO using VL10G and I get this error "Order does not exist".

STO availabily check goes to APO and confirms the STO. But delivery creation is an issue.

how to resolve? there are no CIF queues..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

As far as I know, there is no relation between plants existence in APO and a STO creation in R/3. The only problem is if you try to send this STO to APO, then the system creates a CIF block saying the plant is not known in APO.

I am not an expert, but VL10G is for Collective Processing of Deliveries Due. Not sure if you can create a STO ( purchase order).

I think it has to be done in ME23N.