cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM - Comparisson of internal and external activities - performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

Our custumer wants to compare the performance of internal team's activities with those done by external teams.

External are normally used with service, (DIEN) material. But I can't use DIEN materials for internal activities, those are controlled normally with work centers.

Does somebody knows how can we solve the customer's problem ??

Thanks in advance

Luis Henrique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

For comparison you can create 2 workcenter one for internal and another for external .and make the control key for respective usage ,then compare the same.

also how are you calculating the performance

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thyagarajan

tks for the reply. We got the point now... I gave this solution to the customer, bur the problem is that they use DIEN materials for external services and work centers for internal and they want to compare both. I told that the possibilities were:

1) Use internal and external work centers, as you said

2) Use service packs, changing the control key for those external so we can use both internal and external services. For this they shoul to confirm acitivities sheets

3) Perhaps use a contract with the company as a supplier (I don't know how to deal with the costs) and use internal as "external" services. But they reply saying that even with one contract with 0,01 cost, they whould have taxes at the end of month.

They want to use DIEN material for both cases. Is that possible ? In my understanding, it's impossible.

Thanks once more

Luis Henrique

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I am not able to understand how they use DIEN material type for service , i think you are referring the service order for external service using DP profile.

can you explain the process how the client is following the external processing

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)