cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xMII 11.5 All schedules not running

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reason, none of my schedules on one of my 4 servers is not working. The transactions works fine when I run them manually from the Schedule setup or from BLS. The schedules are enabled.

I really don't want to restart ServletExec if I don't have to because this is a live shop floor system. I was wondering if there is another way to start the scheduler service. In prior versions of Illuminator / xMII this was run on a seperate service, but I'm not sure on 11.5

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing that I have found. It's just simply dead. I will try restarting ServletExec and see what that does.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That will more than likely resolve it, but I'm still curious what specific version of 11.5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The version is xMII 11.5.4 b73

The problem is in one transaction that uses an FTP action block. I have the identical transaction running on 2 other servers (plus occasionally on a 3rd development server when I'm testing) Those servers have no problem.

Some background info, this xMII server is at the furthest plant geographically with the weakest connection. That being said, I don't get an error when the transaction runs. It just doesn't run at all. When I restart servletexec, all works fine for awhile. And for 8 days worked fine until this morning.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, it sounds like you have the restart as your workaround solution - ideal or not (it works).

I did not see any specific mention to scheduler fixes in either the 11.5 SP05 or SP06 notes, so aside from upgrading to the latest (and final) 11.5.6 with no real assurance of a 'fix', I think it might be time to consider moving forward to the NW version...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client just had a go live with SAP and xMII last week at 3 plants. A 12.0 upgrade is in the works (due to the very long lifecycle of this project 11.5 was chosen orginally) Unfortunatly due to the recent go live effort and capitol constraints on engineering, the 12.0 might be 6 months or more out.

In the mean time applying the most recent patches couldn't hurt. Thanks.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

11.5.?

Any relevant errors in the logs?

The separate windows service is way back from the .NET version (long gone).