Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR in SPROXY is wrong.

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my landscape I have two SAP PI 7.10 integration serverers. SYS_A contains the SLD and SYS_B shares this SLD. Now I have a Business system SAP NW 7.00 as SYS_C, which will be using the integration server SYS_B and the SLD from SYS_A. I have registered all the technical system via tcode RZ70 on all machines above. Then created the appropriate business systems for all the technical systems and linked the software component to these business systems. All this is working fine as the SLDCHECK on all machines checks out fine. So are all the RFC destinations setup and working on all machines.

Now when I log into SYS_C the business system and run tcode SPROXY the it links to SYS_A and not to SYS_B as is setup in the RFC destination for the integration server that needs to be used.

Please can you assist how this can be rectified. I have however seen through the test available in tcode sproxy that with the creation of a RFC with the name SAP_PROXY_ESR one can achieve this. As in the same test area for SPROXY it mentions that the ESR needs to specified in the Exchange Profile, but in this instance SYS_C is reading the ESR values from SYS_A(SLD) and not SYS_B(Integration server) as is intended.

I this how it is normally done?

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

The name of the RFC to the ESR was indicating the system which contains the ESR, but the url on the RFC was pointing to the wrong server. This was during a system copy of SYS_C.

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you Carlos for your quick responce. However SYS_C was and is already configured as a application system of SYS_B in sxmb_adm.

Regards

Willem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willem,

You have to configure your SYS_C as application server of your SYS_B.

Follow this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/85/0a12417301ee6fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

hope this helps you.

Carlos