cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Statuses MAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I created a program to change the user status of a notification. First I call the FM MAM30_011_GETDETAIL in order to obtein the details of the notification and then I add a new status entry in the notification_status table, with this table and the header I call the FM MAM30_011_CHANGE, but when I run this FM the system show the next error:

Specify either person number or person handle

But I don't found the problem, I'm passing the header directly from the FM getdetail and the table of statuses with the change that I want. Do you have any idea?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Notification is SyncBo type S01 in MAM, that means that all BAPIs taht support this SyncBO (MAM30_011_getlist, getdetail, create and change) must have a user as an input parameter - as data returned is user specific.

I think that your custom function module is asking for this value (userID configured as MAM user in spro) when executed.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa,

The error message corresponds to message class 'AM' 094 which is address management.

If the user is not passed, you might end up in getting 'No Mobile Asset Management scenario exists for user .....' . So, I strongly believe that it has to do something with the address management...

But you never know.... :-)...

@Fernando, please let us know if you have solved the problem...

Best Regards,

Subhakanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody, It was a problem with the notification's data. I created a new one and the program started to work. Thanks and Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Seems like there is a issue with the address management of the partners of Notification.

Can you please check if the partner data is passed properly to MAM30_011_CHANGE and

also addresses of partners used in notification are properly maintained in the master data??

Probably you can check which function module(under the package ALM_ME/ALM_MEREP) is giving error ... so that you might get some hint....

Best Regards,

Subhakanth