cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically populate the values in Dropdown list of Adobe Interactive Form

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can i dynamically populate the values in a Enumerated Drop Down list from Adobe Interactive Form through Webdynpro Java.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My Problem got resolved.The solution for my problem:

My Context was CarrierData(RootNode) à CarrierName (ValueAttribute), CarrierId(ValueAttribute)

We have created a simple type and assigned it to Carried Nameu2019s Type property. Using Modifiable Interface we have dynamically populated the key and values in wdDoInit. Mapped the root node (Carrier Data) to the data source of Interactive Form UI in our view.

In the Adobe Form, we took enumerated down list from u201CWebdynpro Nativeu201D Library and mapped the attribute u201CCarrierNameu201D to it. Executed and got the values populated in the dropdown in webdynpro java. By capturing the XML schema and observing it, we constructed the xml string similarly as mentioned below to use it in Java Service.

In order to dynamically generate the PDF in java service, we need XDP template and XML file. We built the XML string as follows for the dropdown.

sap-vhlist>

-

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Iam going in-detail to show case my problem.

I have mapped the fileds in the below way.

FiledName: Carriername

FieldValue: Carrierid

Type: ValueHelpDropDownList

Defalut Binding:$record.Carriername.DATA[*].FIELD

In ListItems i see three properties

1) Binding --> List Items: $record.sap-vhlist.Carriername\.DATA\.FIELD.item[*]

Item Text: _ _ _ --> What i need to give here

Item Value: _ _ _ --> What i need to give here

And in the defalut binding if i specify like this i was not getting any value ($record.Carriername.DATA[*].FIELD) instead of this i specifed like this ($record.Carriername), i am getting only one value.

My structure is like this: T_Carrier_Data (Node),, Carriername(ValueAttribute),, Carrierid(ValueAttribute).

This is all to be done through WebdynproJava. Need guidance on this