Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit zcsa/installed_languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am performing language configuration in a newly installed ECC6.0 IDES system.

in RZ11 I can find the entry zcsa/installed_languages in aread only mode but in RZ10 this entry I cant find.So, I am unable to edit the parameter.

Can any one help me regarding this?( How to edit the value of this parameter in RZ10)

Regards,

Moulinath

5 REPLIES 5

former_member299080
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

RZ10 -> Instance profile -> Extended Maintanance -> Change -> Edit the parameter.

Marco

0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I am not able to find the parameter in RZ10.

In Rz11 It is there.

Regards,

Moulinath

former_member299080
Participant
0 Kudos

So it is probably using the default value. In this case just create the parameter in RZ10.

Marco

former_member682089
Participant
0 Kudos

Moulinath Ray ,

in RZ10 there is one button create. u can add (create) a new parameter and its value.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem. Saw this unsolved thread. So thought I would clear it up since I found what I was doing wrong. May be this is a well known thing in BASIS. I am an ABAP guy who had to end up doing some BASIS

RZ11 displays individual parameters and RZ10 displays/updates profiles which contain such parameter.

To understand the difference - Use F4 help->Choose a profile->GoTo->Profile Values->Of a server->Choose server->Here you will find all the parameters which can be displayed in RZ11. My 2 cents.

Regards,

Shravan