cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple pages with spanning tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have designed two pages (PAGE1 and PAGE2 )in a Smartform with a table in both pages having same structure or design. Data fetching for both tables is done in program lines created in both pages(different logic in program lines).Both tables will span accross to multiple pages.

But I am able to display only the first page output(spanning accross multiple pages) while second page design output appear as blank(program control not appearing in flow logic of page2).

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use a command in the PAGE1 at the end of the Main window with specifying GOTO Page2.

And under the command place all the sections relevant for displaying in Page2 means the program lines and the table 2.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinod,

After the main window at the end of the table within page1 create the command node in the general attributes check the go to new page include the page2 and also check the program lines for the page2 whether the conditions have met.

Check in debugging whether the page 2 is triggering or not.

Regards,

Sravanthi

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this:

1.-do u have the first page go to the second page (next)?

2.- probably the table in the first page is completed and doesnt need to be printed in the second page, so if this is the case, u need to create a command after the table that goes to the second page. It'll fill up the table in the second page as u want.

Hope this will work for u

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

In page 1, I have declared the next page in general attributes as page 1 and calling page 2 using command after table declaration in main window.In second page main window i have checked the event condition 'Only after end of main window'. but still the data is not displayed for page 2

Regards,

Vinod

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, i think that u dont need to flag that. Other point, is there any difference between page one and page two? if there is not, just use one page.

the table doesnt need any condition to trigger the second page, because there is sth about the size of the windows and the table that after fill up that size goes to the second page.

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In smartfrom click on the page folder and give the Next page name . then the next page gets triggered.

Under Pages & Windows folder you have Page folder double click on it right side window get's opened

select the General Attributes tab and specify the Next Page .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi avinash,

I have created next page also but the table contents of page 2 are not displayed at all eventhough records exist.I have called the scong page using command node.but only blank page is appearing.

Regards,

Vinod