cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

647, 671 movement types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could any body have clue for 647 and 671 movemen types, how these are being used in SD ?

If any body knows it please guide me with proper document flow to create delvieries with these movement types..

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

647-This movement type is used in Stock transfer with one-step procedure. One step procedure means there is no need to create groods Receipt. Once you do the PGI in sending plant, the goods will automatically updated in recdeiving plant.

Please see Schedule line category NN - Movement type 1-step 647 needs to be updated for the same.

Sam

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it resolved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sankar

647 Goods issue for a stock transport order in one step (SD)

This movement is generated by SD. Unlike movement type 641, when a goods issue is posted using movement type 647, a goods receipt line (101) is generated automatically.

671 Returns for stock transport order via SD delivery

If a purchase order item is marked as a returns item, when a goods receipt for a stock transport order (101) is posted, the return is posted to stock in transit using movement type 161. When the return arrives, the issuing plant posts the goods receipt for the return using movement type 671. Movement type 671 (like movement types 352 and 642) reduces the receiving plant's stock in transit and increases the the issuing plant's unrestricted-use stock

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

any clue on this ?..

Regards

sankar

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Shankar Shankar

I have already said in my previous post that is taken from the WIKI section of this SDN

I havent practically worked on those scenarios

Unfortunately SAP is so big and a lot of beginners like me dont get opportunities to work in each and every business process that is available so that they practically use each and every controls( like movement types,item categories) in their work area which are available in SAP

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks,

Could you please let me know what and all documents need to be created for this 647 & 671 movement types.. like order,.... Because i am not sure how these two movement types could be used in business..

I will appreciate all your efforts for this..

Thanks

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

647 - For some clients, there requirement is to update the stock automatically in receiving plant when PGI is done for a delivery of a PO in Sending plant. There is no need to do goods receipt in receiving plant through MIGO. This requirement vary as per client.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

671 Returns for stock transport order via Shipping

If a purchase order item is marked as a returns item in a stock transport order using movement type 641 when a goods receipt for a stock transport order ( 101) is posted, the return is posted to stock in transit using movement type 161. When the return arrives, the issuing plant posts the goods receipt for the return using movement type 671. Movement type 671 (like movement types 352 and 642) reduces the receiving plant's stock in transit and increases the issuing plant's unrestricted-use stock.

Possible special stock indicators:

E, Q

647 Goods issue for a stock transport order in one step (Shipping)

Unlike movement type 641 when a goods issue is posted using movement type 647, a goods receipt line (movement type 101) is generated automatically in the receiving plant. If a purchase order item is flagged as a returns item in the stock transport order, you can post the goods receipt of the returns in the issuing plant with movement type 677.

Possible special stock indicators:

E, Q

This is a proper document taken from the WIKI section of this SDN

Regards

Raja