cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing plan is not updating project plan revenue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has scenario like he creates projects manually and when he creates any sales order, he assign this sales order to the project though account assignment tab.

The plan revenue for the project comes from sales order billing plan.

The issue is the billing plan is not updating project plan revenue. Even if there is a billing plan, project report S_ALR_87013543 shows there is no revenue.

Please tell me if there is any link between sales order billing plan and project plan revenue.

How can I resolve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. chk the WBS element mentined as Billing element and the same properly assigned in S.O.

regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue has been resolved.

The customer had static credit block, due to the fact that sales order was credit blocked. Hence value of billing plan could not get updated as project plan revenue. As the order is released from credit block, revenue is updated as desired.

Thanks for providing valuable suggestions.

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to OPSB- for respective planning profile

automtic revenue planning

select from sale order check box....

Venkatesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

The issue is in some projects(not all), plan revenue is not getting updated. I think there is no problem from customizing point of view. User must be doing some mistakes.

I was just wondering, what kind of mistakes users normally do so that plan revenue doesnt get updated.

Any help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check anything related to Primary Cost element/Secondary cost elements.