cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error

0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I am installing distributed system on linux 5.0 and 4.0 . At RHEL 4.0 i am installing database but i found a error in second step "install common file"of installation.

and the log file is

INFO 2009-01-07 16:43:30

Removed environment variable SAPDATA_HOME from current process environment.

ERROR 2009-01-07 16:43:30

MUT-03025 Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2009-01-07 16:43:30

FCO-00011 The step createDefaultProfile with step key |NW_Doublestack_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|createDefaultProfile was executed with status ERROR .

please help us.................

Regards,

Shobhit Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit Kumar,

I have same issue with you. When I install to second step "install common file"of installation.

Would you please give me permission of SAPDATA_HOME?

Please help me!!!

Thanks

Duypm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am facing something like only.

I have windows 2008 Server 64 Bit/Oracle 11g 64 bit and trying to install SAP BI 7.0.

Please have a look at the log below:

WARNING[E] 2013-06-26 20:10:20.152

FSL-06002  Error 1722 (The RPC server is unavailable.

) in execution of a 'OpenSCManager' function, line (130), with parameter (ServicesActive).

WARNING[E] 2013-06-26 20:10:20.152

MUT-03025  Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2013-06-26 20:10:20.152

FCO-00011  The step setDefaults with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_GetSidNoProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_getDBInfo|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_getDBInfoGeneric|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|setDefaults was executed with status ERROR .

0 Kudos

hi

the problem has been resolved thanks for your valuable support.

regards,

shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be doing this intallation as root or with sudo. Make sure your umask is set to 0422.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the entry you have given for SAPDATA_HOME, I guess the problem lies in this..

It should be SAPDATA_HOME=/oracle/SID.

Also check the password you use for Installation.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

0 Kudos

Hi Yoganand.V,

I checked SAPDATA_HOME it looks like SAPDATA_HOME=/oracle/SID but the problem is again occured log is given below...........

tailf sapinst.log

INFO 2009-01-09 10:51:14

Removed environment variable SAPDATA_HOME from current process environment.

ERROR 2009-01-09 10:51:14

MUT-03025 Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2009-01-09 10:51:14

FCO-00011 The step createDefaultProfile with step key |NW_Doublestack_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|createDefaultProfile was executed with status ERROR .

one more thing that in /oracle/SID there is no any content please give me a solution where we should be go...........

Regards,

Shobhit Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please create two user ids ' SIDadm' and 'sapserviceSID' with permissions and user group details as mentioned in the installation doc and continue the installation.

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

can we create sapserviceSID manually if yes then how please update me .......................

regards,

shobhit kumar

0 Kudos

hi san

did u find my problem if u want to any other information then please reply i m waiting for your response .........

regards,

shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Create the new global group SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin.

2) Create the two new SAP system users sidadm and SAPServiceSID.

3) Add the users sidadm and SAPServiceSID to the newly created group SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your valuable support; problem has been solved at my end ....................

I just change the permission of SAPDATA_HOME and its working fine.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then please mark the thread as answered.