SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIC for Non-ISU implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has implemented or has information/knowledge of CIC in a non-ISU implementation (Eg: SD module). I do understand the CIC0 transaction was basically built for ISU module and it supports ISU data model. But I would like to know if there is chance of using CIC in other R/3 module, typically replacing/integrating XD03/VA03 etc.

You are experinace/comments are appreciated.

Thanks, Anand

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Yes CIC can be used for non ISU function. Fundamentally the ISU Finder and data envoirnment overview are specific to ISU domain.

Initially CIC was part of customer services (R/3) module and then got extended to ISU side.

In order to fulfill R/3 requirement you might need to create the front office processes using R/3 specific BOR like BUS 2028 etc.

Best Regards

Amit Rastogi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Yes CIC can be used for non ISU function. Fundamentally the ISU Finder and data envoirnment overview are specific to ISU domain.

Initially CIC was part of customer services (R/3) module and then got extended to ISU side.

In order to fulfill R/3 requirement you might need to create the front office processes using R/3 specific BOR like BUS 2028 etc.

Best Regards

Amit Rastogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

We can use CIC for R/3 and we can create and update our sales order by CIC in the application area by action profile .

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs, appreciate it.