cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Web Services as simple ABAP Proxy issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm a bit confused upon the subject. I'm testing a scenario where I want to call directly an external webservice from ABAP ( No XI in between for the moment : I'm using a client on the XI box that is set as 'Application system' . This is the only 6.4 client that has outbound HTTP access to the domains required )

I have for 2 test web services a WDSL file . Via SE80, I've created ABAP proxies for them :

For 1 of both ( requiring no authentication on the server side ), this works ok ( and doesn't require any further related setup such as SLD etc...). This seems completely transparant for the Xi box : No messages in SXMB_MONI , as I was expecting

For the other one ( requiring authentication on the server side but I don't know if related ), I'm getting a logon box to log on to integration server + subsequently 'Receiver could not be determined' error.

I also have messages in the monitor.

What could trigger this, unwanted, XI flow ? How can it be different for the 2 webservices.

I do have a 'half-working' integration scenario pending for the second service, with XI in between as this is my final goal , but I don't see how I can influence it :

It uses other interfaces names etc..Only the target webservice URL also occurs somewhere on a communication channel from this scenario,

Any ideas ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I found it : I forgot to create a logical port for the second webserivce !