cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing fields in the output while using SAP SCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on an issue where we are using F110 to print some checks, and for this we have created a custom sap script and we are using a std driver program RFFOUS_C, we have also maintianed a custom subroutine pool ZRFFOUS which will retrieve the missing data for the sap script which was not there in the std. program. Now we have applied a SP to our system and since then we are having a problem...when we are printing the chechks its missing some fields.

Surpisingly, it is happening for all scripts like Dunning, invoice......

These scripts are working good in production which is not applied patches.

I have tried in all ways, did debug, data is there in tables and scripts are exactly same as in production.

Could you please share any ideas regarding this? What would be the effect of patches?

Thanks

Sha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSED. I found the issue in a note.#1243485.

Thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is answerred please give points and close the thread.

People are giving much time and energy to solve your problem.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think u r printing the Check through the Tr Code F110.

In that program u r using the Standard Driver Program RFFOUS_C and u create a New Sap script.

and also u also mantained the custom subroutine pool ZRFFOUS . when ru giving printing u are not able to print some field.

In this case when u using the Standard driver Program RFFOUS_C in that program there is a Include Progran * RFFORI01---- check ,

in this program it is calling the Standard Form (F110PRENUM_CHCK) i--e t042e-zforn .as shown in the below and it is calling the function module 'OPEN_FORM'._

Please copy the form asZF110_PRENUM_CHCK and and do the changes in that form . and we need to maintained the Form as Company code level -- and it will shown this Table T042E (Company Code-Specific Specifications for Payment Methods)

Please go to Transaction Code FBZP and U can maitained the New Sap Script Form Company Code Level.

one thing while u calling your new subroutine pool ZRFFOUS Please call this subroutine in your Sap Script form then only u can see all values in your Check. and Actvate the Sap script .

Like U can call your new subroutine ZRFFOUS in your New Sap script Program.

/E CHECK

/: PERFORM XXXXXXX IN PROGRAM XXXXXX''

/: PERFORM CHECK_NAME IN PROGRAM ZRFFOUS

/: USING &XXXXXXX&

/: CHANGING &XXXXXX&

/: ENDPERFORM

In the subroutine pool ZRFFOUS u have to call as

FORM CHECK_NAME TABLES t_data_in STRUCTURE itcsy

t_data_out STRUCTURE itcsy.

xxxxx

xxxxx

xxxxx

ENDFORM.

In this case when u using the Standard driver Program RFFOUS_C in that program there is a Include Progran * RFFORI01---- check ,

in this program it is calling the Standard Form (F110_PRENUM_CHCK) i--e t042e-zforn .

• open check form

CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'

EXPORTING

form = t042e-zforn

device = 'PRINTER'

language = t001-spras

options = itcpo

dialog = space

EXCEPTIONS

form = 1.

IF sy-subrc EQ 1. "abend:

IF sy-batch EQ space. "form is not active

MESSAGE a069 WITH t042e-zforn.

ELSE.

MESSAGE s069 WITH t042e-zforn.

MESSAGE s094.

STOP.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

I thing it will help u to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked OSS concerning problems with that patches.

If it is a general problem there will be made a solution by SAP soon,

Please check.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we checked the SPAM transaction and i have also checked OSS for any issues without success.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the only cause i can think of .

Because you see the data in the tables while debugging.

SAPSCRIPT can only print global variables. Maybe the programs are changed in such a way by the patch that not all the used variables are global anymore.

Maybe you can check it.

Is it data from the function pool that is missing then it must have another reason. Hard to figure this out with the given information.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are writing to the sapscript from the regup table. As i go through the debugger the data is in the table prior to the call to the sapscript and also after the call, but still will not print on the check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the variables which are printed are declared on the same place as variables that are not printer

global variables are declared in the main program not in a function or module.

or they are declared in the top of a function group.

But pls check if the variables are all declared on the same place.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just wanted to follow up here and thank you for your efforts. I finally found a note the corrected the problem. Don't know why i couldn't find it initially but finally discovered it this morning. Note #1294451

Thanks again,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the same issue. After a SP upgrade from ECC6.0 we are missing fields on the check in the line item. The sapscript is active and so is the interface program with the Sapscript. The print program we are using is rffous_c with transaction f110. ALL ARE ACTIVE.

Please let us know if anyone has had this problem and if they resolved it.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like your custom routine ZRFFOUS is no longer part of RFFOUS_C. Can you search for ZRFFOUS and find it in RFFOUS_C? Is RFFOUS_C active?