cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI reverse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have done PGI of a delivery when the SerialNoProfile of the material was not maintained.

Now it has been maintained. Now when I am trying to reverse the PGI it is showing me an error 'Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 1'.

I understand this is because of creation of SerialNoProfile of the material, after the PGI was done. But now how can I reverse the PGI.

(I have tried to remove SerialNoProfile in MMR but since the same material was also created with serial nos. in other deliveries, it is not letting me save it.)

Plz guide.

Regards

SAPshed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about this so you may want to test this out in your test box...

When you reverse PGI, the system performs the IM movements in the background. Because the material is now serialized, the background process is failing due to missing serial number.

Have you tried performing the reversal through MIGO instead of through PGI reversal (VL09)? Find the material document number that was created via PGI and reverse it in MIGO. MIGO shouild prompt you for a serial number.

AGAIN - I have not tried this, so test, test, test before you try this in your production client.