cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message during pgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

while doing PGI i am getting a error message - " Post goods not allowed(system status EXLS, object VB0000487857000020) "

regards

bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar

Go to VA02, input the respective sale order and execute. From top menu bar, click on Go to -- Header -- Status and check whether any status profile is assigned to sale order. If so, you have to release the lock and then do PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this kind of error is related to export licence config.

are you doing the export activiteis?

revert back if having doubts

regards,

krishnaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Check the status in sales order .

Regards,

Naveed Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while checking sales order---> line items -

> staus tab

"status overview -- REL EXLS NOMP"

regards

bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar,

Status Object EXLS is related to Export License.

Error System Status EXLS is related to Legal Control - Sales Order/ Delivery (i.e. Export License). It means export set up required for the product / material.

refer: [SAP Help - Legal Control in SD Documents|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/8d/774a319be011d1b4e50000e82d81b0/frameset.htm]

Few Check Points:

1. T. Code: BS22/ BS23

System Status I0275 EXLS Export control (double click) and see the configuration status.

System status I0275 EXLS Export control for the business transaction Create delivery.

2. Refer Posts - [ECCN|]

3. Check and Maintain Export Data details in Material Master --> Tab: Export data

4. T. Code: VA02, Key-in the sale order and execute.

There go to header level "Status" tab and click on "Object status" and see any delivery lock is maintained. If so, you have to change the status in the sale order and proceed for delivery.

Best Regards,

Amit