cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing of scheduled messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying a scenario in which we are sending XML messages to CRM system (through XI), the messages are getting successfully processed in XI but not reaching to CRM, in SXMB_MONI of CRM the message status is "Scheduled for Processing".

Please let me know how can I overtake this situation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the queue using transaction SMQ2 or just click on the queue of your message, If struck up, execute the messages by pressing F6.

and try activating the queue from the transaction SMQR.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

Edited by: sreenivas tirunahari on Jan 7, 2009 10:15 AM

Edited by: sreenivas tirunahari on Jan 7, 2009 10:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

log on to your CRM system.......go to transaction SMQ2 and execute it........you will see some queues with some entries in it..........double click a queue.........then you can see the entries in it.........the first entry will be in error showing some error happened during the processing of your msg..........select it and click on the execute button........if the error still remains, then go to debug mode for finding the error.... rectify the error and then execute your entry again.........then your remaining entries will be processed.. similarly clear all the queues by executing their entries.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the queues there is nothing in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then refresh your SXMB_MONI screen in CRM system and see the status of your msgs.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta