cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation of LIA document with GR document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to understand the relation between GR document and LIA document in Exchnage scenario.

When i display LIA document in O3AD how do i relate that to either GR doc, Purchase order and Exchnage agreement.

Regards

Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

LIA is the adjustment between exchnage partners. either inventory of Money

Base on the exchange agreement we can get the diffrence beetween sales and purchase from the exchange partner and the diffrence normaly carried forward if not then the LIA is been carried out .

if you want check the GR and Purchase order then go to Exchange headar (O3A3) and check then purchase contract and you can check the purcase orders and GR in purchase contract.

LIA is been carried out once the contract is closed on mutual understanding

Thanks

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks for your input.

After GR and Invoice receipt for exchange agreement do i have to create LIA document.

That is if i receive 100 barrel of oil from my xchnage partner, i do GR and also do invoice.

After this do i also need to post LIA docs.

Thanks,

Regards

Raghavendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Yes, you need to post the LIA documents for settling purpose. the relation betweeen GR and LIA is to inventorise the internal material which is supplied and to Post LIA for payments with document type.

After displaying the LIA document you can relate this by document type LI or ST. go for Logistics> Exchanges> Exchange operations -->Logical inventory adjustments --> Create LIA.

Best Regards

Satish