cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u201CToolsu201D Utilized to Document Business Blueprint Analysis -- Q & A Database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to know how to download the Q & A Database from the Solution manager for FICO module for SAP ECC 6.0. I also want to download the SAP Standard Business Process Flow Diagram from Solution Manager. I want to know whether these documents are there is solution manager, If yes how to download it???Plz i need your help on this, as i'm a functional guy. Expecting a positive reply ASAP.

Regards

Rajaram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajaram,

QA db is not available in Solman. Standard business process flow diagram is possible to be downloaded from Solman. In Solman we have a business process repository which is predefined reusable content of standard business processes. Below mentioned are the steps how to use it.

Prerequisites

Add the Web Dynpro application Business Process Repository (BPR) to your Favorites:

Choose Favorites Add Other Objects Web Dynpro Application in the SAP initial screen.

Enter SM_BPR_OVERVIEW in the field Web Dynpro Application.

Enter a description.

Save your changes.

Features

Overview of business scenarios and objects assigned to the scenarios/processes/process steps, delivered by SAP, by organizational area and SAP solution/application:

Documents

Transactions

Configuration Objects, e.g. IMG assignments

Business Process Graphics

Search Function

Where-used list for structure elements and assigned objects

Hope this helps. Let me know if u need any other information.

Rgds

manish

Answers (0)