Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing logo in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anybody who knows,

I've created another window to print a logo (white background). This window is in same location for my main window. I want to print the logo as a background for may main window. I tried to do it but my logo is overwriting the main window.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

To use graphics in the SAPScript FORMS they must be imported to R/3 system for this we use transaction SE78 or report RSTXLDMC and give the graphics a name . The image type is generally .TIF(tagged image format) or .BMP (windows bitmap file) .

The RSTXLDMC report is used to import images which are in Tagged Image Format (.TIF) into R/3 and saved as standard text (OBJECT TEXT and ID ST) in the system. Since these images (.TIF) are stored as standard text they can be included in the sapscript using the standard INCLUDE statement. The image to be used if is not in .TIF format than it should be converted to this format e.g. by using IMAGING program in WINDOWS.

Once converted to .TIF they can be used in RSTXLDMC report. The image is stored by the name of ZHEX-MARCO-name . The other parameters in this report e.g. are used to indicate the type of IMAGE

BCOL for color or BMON for mono color images.

e.g. /:INCLUDE ZHEX-MARCO-name OBJECT TEXT ID ST

After the graphics has been imported we can use the INCLUDE statement to include the graphics or use the menu Edit->Graphics->Create.

e.g. /:BITMAP logo OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP .

The above include statement is inserted automatically if we use the menu command.

BOXES and LINES

To use boxes in the form or to create a table in the form we use BOX statement. a table can be constructed by using a combination of BOXes.

/:BOX XPOS val unit YPOS val unit WIDTH val HEIGHT val INTENSITY val FRAME val unit .

The Unit used in the sapscript cane be:

TW twip

MM milimeter

CM centimeter

LN line

CH character

IN inch

PT point

The parameters like WIDTH , XPOS etc should be followed by a proper unit.

The INTENSITY is in the percentage of the grey scale.

The FRAME parameter is the thickness of the frame the default value is 0.

e.g.

/:BOX XPOS '5' CM YPOS '2' CM WIDTH '14' CM HEIGHT '20' CM FRAME 20 TW INTENSITY 10.

e.g.

/:BOX INTENSITY 10

will fill the current window background with a shading of grey scale 10%..

To draw a horizontal line we set the HEIGHT parameter to the value of 0.

e.g.

/:BOX XPOS '5' CM HEIGHT 0 TW FRAME 10 TW.

This will draw a horizontal line across the top edge of the window.

To draw a horizontal line we should set the value of WIDTH parameter to 0.

e.g.

/:BOX XPOS '5' CM YPOS WIDTH '0' TW FRAME 10 TW.

This will draw a vertical line across the complete height of the left edge of the current window.

POSITION and SIZE

We can use POSITION and SIZE to set default position and size of the window and also for relative positioning. With POSITION we can use the paramters XORIGIN , YORIGIN ,WINDOW. With SIZE we can use WIDTH and HEIGHT and WINDOW and PAGE.

e.g.

/:POSITION XORIGIN '5' CM YORIGIN '5'CM

/:SIZE HEIGHT '5' CM WIDTH '14' CM

/:BOX FRAME 10 TW INTENSITY 10

POSITION WINDOW

We can use POSITION WINDOW to set the position relative to current window i.e to the left,top of the current window ,then we can use POSITION with XORIGIN and YORIGIN to specify the current position relative to the start of the window, we can use '+' and '-' with the values.

e.g.

/:POSITION WINDOW

/:POSITION XORIGIN '5' CM YORIGIN '5' CM

In the above example the position now becomes 5 CM left from the origin of the window and 5 CM from the top of the window.

WINDOW sets the value of the WIDTH and HEIGHT to current window and

PAGE sets the value of the WIDTH and HEIGHT to current page.

e.g.

/:SIZE WINDOW

e.g.

/:SIZE PAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chenna,

I don't think that really resolves my problems. As advice the logo that I am using already exist in the systems as no need for me to re-upload using SE78 or what so ever. However, my questions is. I want to print my (existing logo) as a background without overwriting the text(item) in my main window (The logo window or graphic window and main are in the same position). I tried everything using include but it doesn't work in such a way I wanted to be.

Any other views? Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Case close, I just got a solution. Thanks anyhow 😄

Firoz_Ashraf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arturo,

We are also facing the same problem. The logo is overwriting the MAIN window. Please let us know how did u solve the problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Firoz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Firoz,

All I do is to create a new window somehow in the middle of my main window then define the bitmap/logo inside the new window. As you notice, when you do a print preview the logo is overlapping your main window but when you try to print, the main window will then be printed with a background logo (Water mark). Try to read on the other link regarding "Water Mark".

Thanks.

Regards,

Art

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can print a background picture on page level.

Test to use you logo in this setting. You can maybe create a picture with you logon centerd in it?

Regards

Åsa Thenstedt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asa,

What do you mean with your answer? Yes I want to print my logo as a background without overwriting the item(text) for my main window.

Do you have any idea how to handle it? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Art