cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation in Shopping cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not getting PO due list for all my shopping carts in order to do Confirmation in confirm goods or services transaction.

With regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The goods receipient is the user ( employee) who is assigned when you create shopping cart.( in the shopping cart details)

So if you login with that userid you will be able to see the purchase orders.

Or else you can use Confirm goods centrally and then do good receipt for any of the purchase orders.

There are transactions like BBPCF01, BBPCF02, BBPCF03 and all (just like BBPSC01 and BBPSC03 for shopping cart). Please check which one you are using

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy's

Thanks for all your response,

User will not have authorization for using Centrally.

For one user Open Po's are not listing and for another user Even after confirming the goods and services also the PO's listing in confirm goods/services performed transaction.

I expecting your replies

With regards

Ram

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri Ram

Please check that user have valid plant in extended attributes. Aslo please let me know what are the roles user is having.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Roles assigned for both the user's

ZJ_GLOBAL-GEN-ALL

ZS_BC_GENERAL-ACCESS-TO-ALL

ZS_SRM_MNT-SHOPPING-BASKETS

With regards

Ram

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri Ram,

Hope you have not implemented custom Badi for validations. If so then please check the validations and also please try to compare the users roles and users attributes with another users. then you will get some idea.

As you are roles Z then i am not able to help you much on this.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to Confirm goods/service tab and then select Confirm goods/services performed then system will show you all the open PO's which not yet completed the GR's.

If you are not getting then try to check authorisation you should have employee role. and aslo please chek your attributes.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ram,

please go click on the details button in the shopping cart.

if it is ok let me know.

regards

sumani