cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account different for Returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement wherin the G/L account for Return order is different form that of a normal order, for one sales org. For the other one's, it is the same G/L account.

Should i create a new condition table with Sales order document type, Sales org and other key fields to set it up or is there some other better way.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abid

Think whether this option suits you.

Set the Order Reason field for return order type as mandatory. Now in VKOA, assign the G/L Accounts for the combination which has "Order reason". May be the tables which have Order reason would be 603 and 604 which I am not sure as I dont have access to SAP right now. Check this option.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same order reason for other sales organizations also. Will it work if i use a combination of Sales org/Order reason.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem by using Sales org and Order reason combo.

Thank you for the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me know one thing for returns are you using th same Procedure and seperate procedure

If you ar usling seperate procedure then Change the account key in Proceure and do the revenue account determination assign the GL accounts for that then the values will be Post in seperate GL account

Regards

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pricing procedure is same for both the order types.