Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM.ORDER.PLAN

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PS GURUS!

CAN anyone tell me How REM.ORDER.PLAN is calculated in the system, Wht is the source of information? as iam viewing S_ALR87013558-Drilldown Report-Budget/actual/commt/rem.plan/assign

So I guess the assigned should be the total of actual, RemOrdPlan and the commitment. Is that correct?

Iam confused with REM.ORDER.PLAN.

The system shows Planned Total in CJ31. Wht is the source of information?

Let me know iam very much confused.

REGARDS,

Ansar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please advise resolution on the above concern. thank you!

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

aivanny

There is a way where the system will not calculatr REM value.

Need to apply note: SAP NOTE applied in REM value 853530 for zero.

This resolves my problem.

How is the residual order plan calculated?

Per sales order the following calculation is carried out:

Planning value of the order for planning purposes - actual value of the sales order - commitment value of the order = xxx.If xxx is > 0, the order contributes with xxx to the residual order plan of the WBS element - otherwise it doesn't.

That is, the total of the xxx values (of the amounts > 0) results in the residual order plan value of the WBS element.

Why can I not find any records for the residual order plan in the database?

The residual order plan is only calculated for the runtime of the report.

The residual order plan records in the report do not contain any value category - Is that an error?

This is no error - residual order plan records never contain a value category.

How is column 'Assigned' being calculated?

Column 'Assigned' is a calculated column. It is the total of columns 'Actual' + 'Commitments' + 'Residual Order Plan'. You can view the column definition in Transaction CJE6 for the form and change ot in Transaction CJE5.

Regards,

ahs

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks so much, that solved the problem!

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

why should this be closed? the remaining order stays for life there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

project settlement of actual costs (CJ88) does not actually clear the remaining order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please set the TECO status for the WBS element. The remaining order plan value will be cleared.

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to clear commitments from PM orders after TECO and allocate back to WBS under Available budget. The WBS should not be set to TECO status and should be available for other orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an error encountered during TECO of the network with remaining order:

Message no. 06 138

Not possible to determine a consumption account

Diagnosis

The system was not able to determine a consumption account for the

purchase order item with account assignment.

Which account is determined is controlled via Customizing with the

function "automatic posting" (transaction/event key GBB).

Procedure

Check your input.

If necessary, contact your system administrator. The latter will be able

to specify an account.

Create automatic postings

next screen:

Error during deletion of purchase requisition

Message no. C2 087

next screen:

Not possible to determine a consumption account

and then it exits the project builder program

Please help, we need to free up the remaining order for the activities under this network

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have not implemented MRP to run in our current implementation. We only use PS for requisitioning (creation of NWA for PRs). We only do project settlement periodically, should regular project settlement (CJ88) clear the remaining order column?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already tried reconstructing the budget availability control for the project through CJBN but still remaining order is still present and eats up the budget. How do I zero out this value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do we clear the remaining order plan which is the difference of the PR-PO, or the difference with what was goods confirmed from what was POed? Do we just TECO the NWA in Project builder? Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this:

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

The system shows Planned Total in CJ31. Wht is the source of information?

The rem plan order is the planned value of the production order, not the planned value of the activities. IS that correct?

In some threads i got this information: This value (remaining order) is coming because some project activities have been already release, which has some plan value, but no actual value has been posted till now. IS THAT CORRECT?

let me know the source of information.

Reagrds,

Ansar

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Apportioned planned costs of the order - actual cost of the order + commitments of the order = xxx.

If xxx > 0, this xxx represents the contribution of the order to the remaining order plan value of the WBS element - otherwise the contribution is zero.

Wht does it mean, If xxx < 0 , = 0, Iam unable to understand the condition, please pour some light on it,

Regards,

Ansar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That condition can happen only when Actual costs are greater than Plan + commitment. The condition can occur in case of excess confirmation than plan, additional FI postings etc. Order in case of PS is network.

Regards

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I came to know that the values which comes under REMORDERPLAN are coming from Reservations which are created against any materials.

Before creating any PR, we can create reservation ..with Network, Network Activity , or Maintenance order. This values comes in REMORDERPLAN, it can be remove by doing Goods issue.I will let you know, currently iam working with this issue..

Regards,

ANSAR

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Sir, i agree with you, REMorderplan=Plan-actual-commit,

Now tell me how the system calculate the plan total in budget.

Before i was involved in reservations, but now i came to know that the system calculate the plan total in REMorderplan. According to sapnote 922177, i attached the program.

Let me know the Plan total calculation.

Your help will be appreciated,

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your Plan values is calculated from the total of (Price * Qty of the network activities service line items).

When you release the activity the system generate PR based on that PO will be created if there is difference price between PO / PR this column take it as rem-order plan values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assigned value = WBS Commitment + Actual of WBS + Remaining Order Plan + Activity Commitment

Remaining order = Max of (Plan & Acutal ) of activity.

Rem Order Plan will not appear if we the tick Planning Indicator

at IMG: Project System->Structures->Operative Structures->Network->Settings for Networks->Maintain network types

SSanjay

former_member245705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ansar,

Does this REM ORDER related to PS OR PP?

former_member245705
Participant
0 Kudos