cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP - Strange onfirmed allocation Quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a strange issue with regard to Product allocation.

We have 3 keyfigures in our product allocation planning book.

Planned allocation Quantity,Confirmed allocation Quantity and remaining allocation Quantity.

Normally during ATP check on sales order, if the quantity in sales order is < = remaining allocation Quantity, the quantity is confirmed and the confirmed quantity is updated in keyfigure "confirmed allocation Quantity".

Now we have a problem that the quantities in keyfigure "confirmed allocation Quantity" is far high than planned allocation quantity keyfigure. Also if we check the incoming order quantity in ECC it is not real and the quantity is very less.

I dont know from where it is updating such wrong quantities in keyfigure "confirmed allocation Quantity"

Did any one came across such type of issue.

If so please share and help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

vijaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check product allocation situation in /sapapo/ac42. it will show you product allocation qty, confirm qty and remaining qty for each period.

duble click on the confirmed qty which will give you list of orders under that. If there is mismatch in total qty in orders and confirmed qty then there might be inconsistency in the Live Cache.

if that is the case then try running /sapapo/OM17 for product allocation. it should capture incosistency in report. Then you can correct incosistency in the LC to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil,

Thanks for your response.

I had a check in /SAPAPO/AC42

When i double click on incoming order quantities(wrong quantity) it has given confirmed quantities with no OLTP order no and not yet determined under R/3 object.

How ever we have regular batch job(Reort: /SAPAPO/OM_SYNC_LC_DB) that runs weekly for product allocations and stocks.

Also please let me know where we can see inconsistency report after this job.

Thanks and regards

Vijaya Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Do you run OM17 report for Product allocation??

You see results under,

/n/sapapo/om17 --> Consistency checklive cache --> evaluate any background job.

select respective job. it will show you results errors for diferent object type. Here you will have two option to correct inconsistencies. Correct all or selective correct.

In the details screen you will see allocation qty, Confirmed qty, short fall and other details. in the results you will see Planning Object No instead product/location details.

If you want to do selective correction for perticular combination then you need to first find product location combination for Planning Object no.

You can find relation of Planning Object No. to product/location combination in table "/SAPAPO/AGROE*"

I hope this will help you understand results of OM17.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil,

First of all. I really thank ful to you for sharing such a good information.

I performed all the steps as you said.Finally i could not trace the table "/SAPAPO/AGROE*".

Is this table is correct?

Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Vijaya Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

Table name should start with "/SAPAPO/AGROE*". I am not sure /sapapo/agroe002 or 003 you can search with *.

In this table you will find Planning object ID relation with Model/plant

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil,

I tried a lot.

But i didnt find the table.

Even i have tried with /SAPAPO/AGR*

Could give me more details.

Thanks in advance

Vijaya Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Any clue, how the "Confirmed allocation Quantity" is updated ??

Please write back

Regards

Rahul Chitte

Answers (0)