Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Queris in MDM - XI integration

Hi Experts,

I was tryin to understand the below mentioned blog.

/people/balas.gorla/blog/2007/02/05/r3-xi-mdm-outbound-scenario

I admit the blog is more into PI and R/3. But I would wish to question only on the MDM part.

I am totally novice, and need to clear some doubts.

1. In the step 1 , Why do we choose BP3_PoC_Customer? Does it signify chunk of Customer Data?

2.In step 1 Enter Name of a client system (Example.Siebel), Code and Type. See the below Figure 2. why was SEIBEL chosen, I mean in th e landscvape there is MDM, PI and R/3, from where is this Seibel comin in picture, I mean what is the lgic behind?

3.In the MDM server slide congifuration, just below figure 3. port, we get to see the FOLDER.

This folder path,is this custom, I mean the path is designed according to my wish/ choice, I mean say take an example, I wish to push out of MDM CREMAS data, so is there a dedicated folder already made for cremas, or we make our own folder and path

Also from the link perspective, how to push the cremas data into the folder, this is not described.Say in a project the requirement is to PUSH out CREMASA, MATMAS, and DEBMAS data nad map it to R/3. In such a scenerio, how do i PUSH such business data out of MDM .

Experts, Pls comment.

Experts, can you comment!

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question