cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool output as email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have scheduled a background job which generates a spool. I would like the system to send this spool as an email to the end customer. His name is added as the spool recepient while defining the background job in SM36.

However, the end user is still not getting the spool as an email.

Is my approach correct? If yes, why is he not getting the email?

If my approach is not correct, are there any other ways of sending this spool as an email?

Pleaes advise.

Thanks

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send email from SAP to this customer using SBWP? It's possible your mail server is blocking the email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul Rahim Shaik ,

I would suggest you to do a test for yourself first with your id , to rule out SCOT/SOST/SMTP settings first

which will give more clarity on your problem.

Frist try this out and send the results then you can proceed with external email address.

Regards

Raj K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked that the emails are going out of SAP systems as usual. There is nothing wrong the email setup.

Any more guesses?

Thanks

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

I need a FM which could be used to send the LOG to the recipients.

Can you please share the FM.

My requirement is once spool is generated , need to send email to the recipients.

Your help is more appreciable.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

You are in the right path, only need to check some more values like (Recipient : 'complete mail address with domain and send message should be set to 'Always') at spool recipient, even if you are getting the error than check the log at T-code SCOT --> utilities (also check the log settings), also may be valuable information at T-code SOST.

Regards,

Sreenivas .Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that SMTP works in SAPConnect (Tcode SCOT)