Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorazation of Condition in ME23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I want to give authorazation of one of my finance user ME23N.

But he want to display Condition in Item.

But Condition is not Highligted.

What Object I give him so That he can display Condition .

Thanks

Manu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per standard SAP settings the user should be able to display the condition tab of the PO unless it has been specifically revoked by user parameters.

EFB is used for function authorizations in purchasing. E.g. if you want to revoke display price for the user then you may use value $$$$ for the parameter EFB.

Also, There are chances that the PO may not be having any conditions. Please check the item category of the PO that the user is viewing in some cases like in case of item category K (consignment) there might not be a condition tab.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look in SU24 for ME23N and you will see the condition related auth object/s there.

If a user with wide access views the same PO can they see it there? Why not run a trace on teh user who can see it and compare the auths checked against the access for the user with problems.

mohammed_anish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Give activity 09 for the following objects.

M_BEST_BSA

M_BEST_EKG

M_BEST_EKO

M_BEST_WRK

Hope that will fix the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per standard SAP settings the user should be able to display the condition tab of the PO unless it has been specifically revoked by user parameters.

EFB is used for function authorizations in purchasing. E.g. if you want to revoke display price for the user then you may use value $$$$ for the parameter EFB.

Also, There are chances that the PO may not be having any conditions. Please check the item category of the PO that the user is viewing in some cases like in case of item category K (consignment) there might not be a condition tab.