cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script - resize window / paragraph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have two problems related to sap script. ( ver 4.6c)

I have copied the original order confirmation form from 000 client in diff.languages like FR/DE/EN ( these forms are used by diff. offices in diff. location ) now we have to create a form for our china office location so I copied an existing form ( FR language) to language ZH.

a. I cannot resize or move the window of the form ZH, to do this I have to convert the original laguage to ZH ( original language of the form is FR) , to change the original language I have to edit the FR language form and use the utilities->convert org.lang option , my question is if I do this process what will happen to our FR language settings users? or is there anyother way to do this ( move or resize window ) without disturbing other forms.

b. I am using two paragraph settings for printing the item line in the order form, ex. ZZ and IS , if I use IS the item line appears but for ZZ there is no item lines printed on the form. ( blank ) What could be the problem for using ZZ Par.format.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

A drop in an Ocean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your info Guys !!!

I don't want to resize the window of FR since it is used by our FR office, I would like to convert the original lang. of the form ZH. ( currently the org.lang. of the form ZH is FR ), if I use SE71 -> form name with lang. FR and options -> convert org. lang -> ZH , what will be the effect of FR form after this change.

Regards,

A drop in an Ocean.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to identify the original language of the SAPscript.

EX: GOTO SE71, give your form name and language ZH. select radio button Header and click change.

under adminstrative data, identify the original language. EX: if original language is DE

GO back to SE71, now give your form name and key in language as DE. Modify all windows here.. i.e. re-size etc., it will automatically gets changed in your ZH language. Also you can create new paragraph formats or change existing paragraph formats here using original language. you can see all changes in form ZH.

If you want to re-size in "ZH" itself .. try to change original language to ZH.

I guess, this info will help you to close the thread.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it not not possible to change copied ZH form without changing origanal form.If you want to change window size you have to create create a new SAPScript by just copying origanal one.

for ZZ paragraph format ,please check font ,paragraph, tab characteristics.

Thanks,

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For copy from a client 000,not possible to move and resize the window,remain every thing correct ,from u r requirment u have to create scarch original conformation ,there give what ever sizes u want.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to change the window size or position you'll need to create a new SAPScript (copy the original but change the name). Then you'll need to create a new message type that they should use to print the ZH form and make the associations in NACE.

And be prepared for many headaches supporting ZH in an MDMP setting, it's much easier in a Unicode.