cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWDConfirmationDialog message not being displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm opening a confirmation dialog for the user and am having a strange problem. I thought that maybe someone would know of a workaround/solution before I open an OSS.

Here is the code that I'm using

IWDControllerInfo controllerInfo = wdControllerAPI.getViewInfo().getViewController();
String dialogText = wdContext.currentEt_ReturnElement().getMessage();
IWDConfirmationDialog dialog = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createConfirmationWindow(dialogText,
    controllerInfo.findInEventHandlers("onErrorConfirmation"),
    wdComponentAPI.getTextAccessor().getText("OK"));
dialog.open();

When the browser language is set to English the message is displayed in the dialog box no problems. When the browser language is set to Hebrew no message is displayed.

With an English setting in the browser I can hardcode messages in both English or Hebrew and see them displayed. With a Hebrew setting in the browser I see no message whether I hardcode it in English or Hebrew.

Is this a known problem? Doesn't IWDConfirmationDialog objects display text if the browser is set to a RTL language? We're working with SP14.

The solution I have is to create a new window in the application and open that to display the message to the user but I thought that I'd find out if there was a workaround for using IWDConfirmationDialog objects.

Thanks for your time,

Patrick.

EDIT:

I just checked this in Firefox and the text is displayed correctly there with the browser set to Hebrew. It's just in IE that this problem occurs......... plot/thickens.

Any clues?

Message was edited by: Patrick O'Neill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for this question. What you are reporting looks to me like a bug in the system. The channel for such questions is the Service Marketplace http://service.sap.com/. Please post it there.

Best regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertram,

I'll open an OSS and report back here when I get a reply.

Patrick.