cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Entries - How to unlock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an ID locking the Interactive Planning --> Demand Planning Area, this is not showing up in SM12,

but showing up from the menu --> Edit --> Lock Entries.

What do I do to unlock these?

Thanks

JS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably User might have logged out of the session abruptly. You can ask the user to login and again log out of the session. This should unlock it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are not able to see user from SM12, check SM50 find user with perticular work process and kill the work process with option without core. This will help.

Before killing work process check with user first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also /SAPAPO/TS_DM_UNLOCK_NEW or /SAPAPO/TS_DM_UNLOCK is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can review the Global Work Process from transaction SM66 and long running Work Process can be canceled from Edit > Process > Cancel.

Thanks,

Subhajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks for your time and response. But there has been an abrupt shutdown of the system, and there is nothing in SM04, SM12, SM66 SM50 running as suggested by all of you. And the locked planning areas are getting unlocked after certain period of time. This is a recurring problem happening to Planning areas.

I am trying to see if I have to patch my system, this is new dev installation SAP SCM version 5.1

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest check OSS , you might get same problem over there and try to fix by OSS notes if available it will take less time than patching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JS,

Locking of Planning Area can be because of a background job running. If its a recurring problem i will suggest you to check the periodic jobs. As most of the jobs have the option of locking the planning areas when they are executed, so its possible someone might have created a job and is periodically running without you being aware of it.

Regards,

Manjit