cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPMAININT in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if transaction code BBPMAININT is available in Portal. We are using a SRM/SUS scenario (SRM2007) with Portal and the only way I found to transfer the supplier from supplier directory to SRM Server is using the transaction BBPMAININT, but we need to do it in Portal and not in SAP GUI

GIF+

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Administrator and Strategic Purchaser have iView for Business Partners.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/46/b70a88673162d5e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem is that when the suppliers register themselves in the the system automatically create a business partner, so when I try to transfer the business partner from suppliers directory into EBP in order to create the supplier the sytem issues the following message:

+Business partner xxx already exists+

If I go to transaction code BBMAININT I can update the business partner created initially whith a new business partner function? So I can expand the business partner. In portal the only thing I can do is create a new one, but what I want to do is transfering the BP created in the supplier self-registration.

Best regards,

GIF+

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I usualy use 2 clients. Client 100 is for SRM. Client 200 is for SUS and Supplier Registration.

Do you use separate client for Supplier Registration.

Regards,

Masa