cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction Deliveries for Scheduling Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When changing delivery schedules for SD scheduling agreements in the new calendar year the following error is received:

Ext.serv.agt carryf. in item 000040 - two correction deliveries are necessary

Message no. V4241

The error text suggests to create correction deliveries (type LFKO) for the carry forward quantities, this will reset the cumulative delivered and received quantities for the new year. However when trying this approach and saving the agreement the correction deliveries are not created.

Can anybody advise how to prevent this message occuring - it doesnt seem to be affecting any functionality.

Thanks

Caroline Tubby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Caroline,

You won't be able to create a correction delivery if there is a "C Scheduling agreement with delivery order" indicator set for your scheduling agreement type.

I see that I'm not the only one, whose have a problem with a fiscal year change. In my case some documents where updated with '0' cumulative quantities and new fiscal year, some not. I don't get it.

Any advices?

Your sincerely,

Michal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

See OSS note 580783 it seems that correction deliveries may be made automatically when the system reconginses a fiscal year change for a scheduling agreement - in this case the cummulative qty may be automatcially set to 0. This seems to depend upon the SD document category and document indicator. EXIT_SAPLV45L_004 has the code which determines whehterh the correction deliveries are created automatically. Alternatively I think it depends on whether your customers' actually re-set the cummulative quantity at year end also.

My issue is resolved - in the std system there were no number range, document category or item copy controls in place for the correction delivery type LFKO