cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: How to time stamp initial response time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to ITIL standards, I would like to keep track of the time that passes from the time a ticket is created in the helpdesk and until the ticket is set to status in progress by the technician. Ideally, this timestamp should be put in a place where it is easy to create reports on at a later stage, for instance in the field time stamp or response time that are both visible in the TA CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Has anyone implemented this already? If so, how did you do it?

Thanks,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas Starlit. I will ask our ABAP team to help modify on it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a badi for enhancing CRM_DNO_MONITOR it can be help full try this one

Path:

Spro- Customer Relationship Management-Transactions-Settings for Service Processes-Business Add-Ins-Enhancements for Service Process Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas Starlit,

Yes, i notice that in webgui there was a report show on initial response time but our customer want on finish/completion time for specific ticket.

Or else we need to ask ABAP to modify tcode CRM_DNO_MONITOR?

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, indeed, the CRM_DNO_MONITOR needs a modification in case you want to display the initial response time in that transaction. I have checked with SAP development and they say there is something coming up "in a later support package" but that could take months...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raguraman,

Have u get the code snippet for modifying CRM_DNO_MONITOR?

Thanks.

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it seems aforementioned code snippet is vapourware.

However, if you use the web based interface and run the reports, you can actually get the initial response time per ticket.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't have any standard report for this. This definitely can be achieved by modifying CRM_DNO_MONITOR. This was achieved in my previous company earlier.Will post it if I get the code snippet.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any news on the code snippet?

thanks

Thomas