cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Data exchange

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of data exchange between MDM and XI, taking into considerations both the directions, apart from File adapters and MDM adapters, is there any other adapter practiced.

Also, in PI 7.0, MDM adapter can be uploaded from market place right, if yes, by what name should I search. Is It

MDM ADAPTER 7.1.7.00

XI Content MDM Adapter 7.1.00

Regards,

Arnab.

Edited by: Arnab Mondal on Jan 6, 2009 4:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab

I think you must have got answer till now?

Anyhow watch this https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/604b3c0c-5b6c-2b10-cc83-a7af75c7...

Good info !! may be it help you to understand more of new MDM 7.1 and MDM Java API

This also provides info that MDM adapter supports PI 7.0 and some location in SMP

Thanks

Gaurav

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And as for the download, yes it is available, within the MDM 7.1 installation package.

Of course, it is available just for customers which are under MDM 7.1 Ramp-up program.

Regards,

Henrique.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MDM adapter can be uploaded from market place right,

There is no MDM adapter for PI 7.0. There will be one with PI 7.1 but it is not downloadable yet. If you are talking about MDM5.5 connector, then it is not XI specific.

Other option could be use of java proxy.

Regards,

Prateek

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Prateek, don't give wrong information.

If you don't know 100%, get better informed before you post.

MDM Adapter is available for both PI 7.0 and PI 7.1, but just in MDM 7.1.

Regards,

Henrique.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That was a mistake. At that point of time, I was unaware of it. Thanks Henrique for taking the thread to correct direction.

Regards,

Prateek