cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition values

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can we find the condition values, one invoice output show the item value including the discount but i want the item price without discount. what ever the value it shows in the sales order(before discount) that should be in item price in the output type plz suggest me what i have to do

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

To achieve this, u have to change the logic for printing that value in code only. Please tell your requirement on the condition value to the developer, the name of the output. Then the developer will take up teh change in the relevant program. Once that is done, you can trigger the output type once again and then test if it is working fine.

Hope this helpsyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai nava.....

thanks for your answer, we have the 4 pricing procedure with different condition types. one pricing procedure pr00, another pricing procedure Zrpl like, in this scenario how can i proceed

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi ravi ravi,

In your pricing procedure you can indicate which condition prices are relevant for print, this is an option to see from where is the problem. The condition value of a condition price is in the table KONV-KWERT.

Check which condition price are relevant for printed, when you are sure of that, modify the print program with the Abap team and tell their from which condition price you want to show the value.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easier way would be in your pricing procedure for your discount condition type, you can swith off printing indicator so that it does not get printed.

Enable printing only for the base price (pr00). If you smartform is internally calcualting a Netr value then you have to remove the code for Net value calculation.