cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping in idoc segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using ARTMAS04 idoc from sender side in which i have segments and following fields

E1BPE1MATHEAD(Segment max occurence is 1)

MATERIAL

E1BPE1MARMRT(Segment max occurence is 999999)

MATERIAL

EAN_UPC

Even my target side also is ARTMAS05

My condition for mapping is i need to compare material in E1BPE1MATHEAD segment with material in

E1BPE1MARMRT if both are same then i should not pass EAN_UPC field to other side, if materials are different then only i should pass the field EAN_UPC to target side.

What is the logic should i right to meet the above condition.

I tried by using equals and if logic,but it is not working.

regards

raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Try with this

IfWithoutElse(Not(E1BPE1MATHEAD/MATERIAL equalS E1BPE1MARMRT/MATERIAL)) then EAB_UPC -> Target

Thanks

Gaurav

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

By using the Standard if, (String) equals and not function, it should work without any complication.

if E1BPE1MATHEAD --> equals --> E1BPE1MARMRT --> not

then

pass the field EAN_UPC to target side

This should work.

Thanks

Saiyog

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

By using the standard if, not and String equals, it should work.

if E1BPE1MATHEAD --> equals --> not E1BPE1MARMRT

then

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to removeContext for MATERIAL and EAN_UPC for E1BPE1MARMRT(Segment max occurence is 999999) in your IF condition, also check that default value fo IF operator set to FALSE and i suppose that you use text function equalS instead of boolean Equals to compare MATERIALs.

BR,

Dzmitry

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to use not with equals which I guess you must be using. Make sure that the context of the material field is proper and check in the mapping queues if you are getting the correct values.

Regards,

Prateek