cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label is not printing for condition record created in VV61

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Condition record has been created in VV61 for label for particular ship to party ,

User is telling that as order and delivery has been created for less than pallet quantity,suppose, in a pallet, there are 20 pieces , but delivery and order has been created for a quantity of 16 pieces .So , label has not been printed . Other time , she says that label would be printed .

I request you to help me to understand what could be the reason for not printing the label in this case , If I want to print label in this case what should I do u2026u2026

If I want to print label what T code I have to use please

jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

You might have assigned a smartform to your Output type. So go to smartforms and check wheather any routine has been written or not .If any routine or programme has been written then check how the ABAP'er has written if he has written any wrong condition then tell him to change

Secondly Kindly check wheather the label has been properly assigned to your smartform or not

Thirdly go to VV62 and check wheather any wrong label has been assigned or not

Go to header data->output data-> click on information icon then it will give you more clarity

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath Thanks For quick Info

Have I to follow this path in delivery please confirm :Go to header data->output data-> click on information icon then it will give you more clarity

jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to this process , could I request you to mention the T code and path where I can check the requirement assigned to output type .

And how can I find out Shipping Label Output type . what is the standard SAP shipping label out put type please

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

T.code is NACE

Now select the application V2

Now select the output type (whichever you are using) and to your left side you can see routines folder type box , double click on it and there you can see the programme assigned and there will be smartforms feild .check wheather any smartform is assigned or not

If any smartform is assigned then use t.code smartform go to change mode and give the smartform name and check wheather any programme has been written or it is blank .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath

Thanks for your help

We are almost near to solution

Just I request you to mention where I can take print out put of this label , I mean T code or path to take the print of this label .

And also SAP standard output type for this kind of label .

jaya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the forum rules at the top of the page before posting further.

Your many cross-posted questions to the ABAP forums have all been deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frineds

I have checked up the condition record created for this ship to party for this Output type in VV61 , in the condition record below information have not been mentioned .

Example , partner function , medium , date and dispatch time , Language

I am not able to replicate that if this information were missed in condition record , system won't print label .So , I request you to confirm that if these information are missed , system won't print label and all please soon .........

And also please inform that in which transaction I can view printpreview please ....

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.code SP01 ...and select the relevant number and display.To view the print preview.

thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have a Requirement assigned to your Shipping label output type that is preventing the output to trigger if the pallet (or shipping units) are not complete. Maybe requirement 30 is assigned. Just check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Realy good Information .

I am new to this process , could I request you to mention the T code and path where I can check the requirement assigned to output type .

And how can I find out Shipping Label Output type . what is the standard SAP shipping label out put type please