Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Behavior of Forum

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

From last 2 Days I came across to very strange things ,like suddenly some posts are become disappear.And same thing happen with Points also.

May be some of you also experience the same situation.Because some of my friends also finds the similar situation.

Regards,

Dhaval

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ya, even I faced some issue.

Like once I reply to a thread I get a message saying "Bad Connection thread missing" (something like this).

Now when I try to do a fresh reply the replies double.Sometimes the above continues and results in multiple posts.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can ask the Moderators to delete your duplicate posts through abuse reports, while the issue is being looked into. And the important is to see that if you the Parent - Child link missing kind of error message, not to try and post again.

pk

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to Michael Schwandt and Michael Goeck the cache has been flushed and hopefully problem addressed. I'll make a general announcement in the forums.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My points fluctuates like stock exchange market. I have no idea why?

Regards

Jehanzeb

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Close

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Iam also facing some strange problem,while checking for some threads in EAM and PLM forum the replies were ZERO ,but when i check the particular thread replies are there .

regards

thyagarajan

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. This is being looked into and we will update here in the forums when resolved.

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks For the immediate update.

Regards,

Dhaval