SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual postings of the Tax through FPE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Does any one know how it could be done to post VAT manually with transaction FPE1? For example, if the VAT rate is 14% and I post a document of $100, the system will automatically (because of the Tax Code) calculate VAT of $14.

However, due to rounding problems, I need to (for example) manually post a document of $100 but with tax of only $13.99.

The closest I could get to a solution is in FPE1 (on the first screen before you enter the document details) to un-tick the "Net Receivables" check box and then select the "Manual Entry" radio button. In this case some of the Tax Fields open up on the BP item screen and you can choose your own tax code and Tax Base Amount, but you cannot enter the Tax Amount manually (that field is still greyed out).

Does any one have any idea how one can enter the tax amount manually?

Thanks in advance for your help,

M

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malli,

In FPE1 screen , select manaul entry for taxes. You can post the tax item manually

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for the response.

I tried in that way also but only for the Down Payments it is accepting to post manually with the given tax amount but not for all the rest of business transactions.

Could you please let me know whether I need to change any configuration for this thing to work.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Malli