cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi ale !!!!! please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have third party system(based on .net ) and I using .NET connector for connecting to SAP system .

I want to use BAPI-ALE-idoc. I found that with BDBG we can generate idoc message type as well as 2 function modules i.e. ALE*** AND idoc ***.

I know that ALE** is used to create idoc and found that it is not remote enable in that case how can I use it in third party system for generating idoc and

Can any one please tell me how to generate idoc form that third party system with BDBG and steps to follow.

Thanks,

sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reiner Hille-Doering

can you please tell me how to send idoc for ASP.NET using .NET CONNECTOR i.e using .net connector .

Thanks ,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I'd done a course about that kind of connection (between SAP .NET Connector + Idocs(Sending + Receiving with tRFC)), but the main document about this is all in Portuguese, i can pass you the "rough" part that you need to send an idoc, ok ? just pass me your email.

see ya,

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andre , Thanks for ur help ,

My mail id is : meetsridhar76@yahoo.com

Thanks,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sridhar !

I already sended to you an email with the .pdf, any problem with portuguese, you may contact me, ok ?

see ya,

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reiner Hille-Doering

can you please tell me how to send idoc for ASP.NET using .NET CONNECTOR i.e using .net connector .

Thanks ,

sridhar