cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy cost planning & sales pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a cost estimate from project builder and created a quotation from sales pricing screen.

Now i changed amount in cost estimate and amount is automatically updated in sales pricing.

Now my problem is

Whenever i change the amount in cost estimate / sales pricing, system has to update respective sales quotation also.

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sales pricing for Project

1) DP81- with reference to Inquiry & Project combination.

2) DP82- Sales pricing for project alone without Inquiry

I think may be you are using DP82

In case of DP81 - u do Unit costing for perticular project

whenever you want to change cost - at that time just creat one Simulation version and make changes and do DP 81 for respective simulation version with same inquiry.once you receive order from customer transfer respective simulation version to operative.

or

apply same process for DP82 also and do sales pricing for Simulation version.

i hope this will work...

Venkatesh.

Edited by: venkatesh kulkarni on Jan 7, 2009 5:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply

I will explain my issue more elaborately, we are using easy cost planning in our project.

I have created a project and WBS element and I clicked on easy cost planning and entered some values.I am coming out of screen and clicking on sales pricing icon in project builder screen.

Easy cost planning values are automatically copying to sales pricing screen and from here I am creating sales quotation.

Now what I want is, If I change anything in ECP / sales pricing, System has update the values automatically in quotation also.

please suggest any user exits or BADI or enhancements.

Where can I see the created cost estimate. any t.code for this?

Regards,

Chandra

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi chandra...

you are doing correct, nothing wrong in process.....

but as a practice it is not advisable to make any changes in ECP for your operative project.....

if you want to make changes in ECP then just creat one simulation version and make changes in that.... & then do sales pricing for that simulation version....

advantages

1) you will have track of all quotation you submitted... ( for all operative as well as simulation project)

2) if any quotation got selected from customer ( say simulation version sim002) then you just transfer that simulation version to operative one & start workin on that..........

in your case

you will keep on changing your ECp you will not have track wich quotation you submitted what was the price what was the strucuture & ECp...... you will not come to know.....

Please correct me if i'm wrong.....

Venkatesh