is there any seperate librfc32 dll for 64 bit

in which folder i need to 64 bit librfc32 dll in system 32 or sysWOW64

ned to install 64 bit SAP GUI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just would like to share my experience today.

During installation of SAP BO Integration Kit XI31 in my Windows 2003 server (64 bit) environment, I hit a number of error regarding the SAP Java Connector:

1. I did not have SAP Java Connector on hand and therefore I downloaded it from sdn. I downloaded SAP JAVA Connector 4.1.8 for 64 bit. I copied the sapjcorfc.dll and librfc32.dll to c:\windows\syswow64 but it did not work - BW Publisher Service could not be started and when I also tried to perform role import from CMC, error occur indicating that 64 bit dll is run on IA32 environment. I then downloaded a 32 bit version of connector and tried again. This time, BW Publisher Service started properly, but not role import. I spent a full day searching internet google about possible solution and there is no finding. I finally managed to locate a set of Java Connector files from SAP installation disk of ERP Component SR1\LSO\LSOAE\las\lib and \LSO\LSOAE\system. The sapjcorfc.dll, librfc32.dll and sapjco.jar was then replaced. Everything works fine!

2. Another thing needs to take note is that after installation of the integration kit, it was told that I needed to copy the sapjco.jar file into Tomcat55\shared\lib. However, I realized that installation of integration kit will not automatically created a \shared\lib under the Tomcat55 sub-folder. I need to create this sub-folder manually by myself and then copy the sapjco.jar file there.

Hope this sharing helps (I still am not sure if I have done something wrong, or having some step carelessly missed out).

Lung

Former Member
0 Kudos

for us..

we copied

for 64 bit OS we copied both 32 bit .dll files into System32 only now its working fine