cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent's Sales...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am selling my goods to my Agents(agents are customer for me)

again agents are selling goods to end customer.

How to track at what price "Agents" are selling goods to end customer? where my agents doesn't have SAP system for their sales process..

any way of entering their data into my system?

Regards,

Amol...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol

If you have created the end customer in SAP, then it may be possible through some zee development. Without knowing the end customer, how will you track ??

Moreover, since you told that you are selling to agent which means, via 601 movement type, the sales takes place, the moment you do PGI, stock from your plant will be reduced and after that on what basis, you can track this.

However, if the agent itself provides the said details, you can develop a zee table in which you can ask the end users to maintain the required details. But which agent will disclose their selling price ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any concept called "Sales Automation" or "Sales Force Automation" in SAP to track the same?

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use consignment process for the same.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

But for Consignment Fillup(sold to party 55-Agent) &

Consignment issue(sold to party 40-Customer) then only we will able to track sale to customer.

but consignment process doesnot allow this ie. sold to party should be same in all Consignment docs.

how to resolve this?

Regards,

Amol.