cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** How to send 2 IDocs DEBMAS06, ADRMAS03 only if both contains data?

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My scenario is like below. Whenever create a new customer or change an existing customer (XD01/XD02), we distributes the IDoc DEBMAS06 & ADRMAS03 from one SAP system to other SAP system through XI.

The present scenario is if DEBMAS06 IDoc gets failed (due to some reason) and ADRMAS03 created successfully it will be distributed to XI and processed successfully and reaches the target system. But, the customer wants only when both IDocs created successfully, the XI should process the message.

To achieve this,

1) Both IDocs are exported and the occurrences of IDoc node changed to 0..1 .

2) Now the DEBMAS06 IDoc segment occurrence is 0..1 likewise ADRMAS03 IDoc segment occurrence is 0..1. Both are imported in External Definitions.

3) Created Message Mapping - Source Side 2 Messages (DEBMAS.DEBMAS06) & (ADRMAS.ADRMAS03). Likewise, the target side the same 2 messages.

4) We put the condition by checking IDoc Node and tested that it is working fine. (DEBMAS06-E1KNA1M-KUNNR is not initial then only ADRMAS03 IDoc will be created. Likewise, ADRMAS03-E1ADRMAS-OBJ_ID is not initial then only DEBMAS06 IDoc will be created.)

5) We created 4 Message Interfaces and one interface mapping. Source Side 2 Interfaces are there : DEBMAS06_OUT, ADRMAS03_OUT. Target Side 2 interfaces DEBMAS06_IN, ADRMAS03_IN. The mapping program created in Step 4 is used . Consistency is checked. It is OK. Tested the mapping. Fine.

Now, how do we configure receiver determination in Integration Directory Side ? Because, Sender Side 2 interfaces are there ?

Kindly reply me friends about the ID configuration briefly for the above design.

Thanking you.

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my understanding is you have multiple sender interfaces. In that case use a BPM to achieve your result.

The BPM will have two receiver steps to accept your data.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your tips & reply. Through, correlation, and Fork Reeive step, Fork Send Step, this will be achiveble. I learned this from you and another Forums.

Thanks agains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeg,

You can do this using event driven Message processing .

thanks

Ramamurthy

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your reply. But, could you give me example links or blogs for multiple sender interfaces using BPM. I am unable to find the correct one.

Waiting ....

Thank you.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the same with extended receiver determination, give the conditions there and as per the condition use message mapping in receiver determination.

You can find some threads and blogs also on SDN for extended receiver determination.

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to process both the IDOC together. Thus if both will be getting available, then the interface will work.

I think its better to go for controlling it with BPM.

With BPM it will be with easy steps.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have 2 sender interfaces, so you will need to have a BPM which will collect these 2 IDOCs in 2 receive steps and map them to target interfaces.......in BPM you can have a wait step to collect the IDOCs and if in this time the IDOCs didnot arrive, you can cancel the BPM process, so stopping these IDOCs to reach target system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta