cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created SO. and while doing VL01N, i am getting following error.

"No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date"

I have created Stock for the same and also executed the function" Check Item Availability"

but still the same error is coming.

what to do?

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

check the schedule line date, and requested delivery date.

it is probably later than today. Just change the date on the VL01N to 2-3 days later.

You may have the problem as well with the customer master- your customer may have the calendar set up, with specific delivery dates.

Cheers,

Bea

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the help of ALL answers, I am able to resolve the problem.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

As the delivery date should be in the future , system has given error , No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date So , Go to VA02--->item data-> schedule line tab , there you check the delivery date . Now using t.code VL01N change manually the delivery date and then do the delivery and then do PGI

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the stock is allowcated to any open order. You can check it from MMBE , is that stock is showing unrestricted or sales order.If sales order stock is thr need to do back order processing.I hope this wil help you.

Regards,

narsimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol Joshi ,

While processing the delivery with ref to an existing order we will give a selection date.

This selection date would be the Material is available date which is available in the sales order or it would be after material available date.

For this go to the sales order--->Sche.Lines-->Material available date

May be in your case you are selecting a wrong date rather than the material availability date.

Please check those dates once again and try to process the delivery once again.

Regards,

Revan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go into VA02>Sales Document>Deliver --- your problem will be solved.

Hrishi

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

This error "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" is because the date that you are putting in the screen of VL01N (field Selection date) is lower than the date that you have in the schedule line in the Sales order, to fix that go to the Sales order and see what date you have in the Schedule line tab at item level, and put this date in the field of Selection date; to be more specific the date from which you can create the a delivery (VL01N) is the material availability date.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol

Two checks you need to carry out

- In sale order go to schedule line tab and see on what date, the quantity is confirmed. You can create delivery on that date only

- If quantity is confirmed in sale order but still, if you are not able to generate delivery, then check in VL21 whether any delivery is created and saved without doing PGI for the same material. In this case also, you will get the same message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto the sales order in change mode and goto schedule lines data and check the dates when the material is available

As per that date create delivery

regards