cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect doc.no.: 24. Select document number between 0090000000 and 009999

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created billing doc, it save and gave the number but with error on account determination, i checked the no range corrected it and got the error: Incorrect doc.no.: 24. Select document number between 0090000000 and 0099999999.

Please Help.

Maureen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FBN1 and check out whether this number range is available with your company code or not.

Check whether that number range is open for year 2009 or not.

If not then do this setting and try out again.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I very much hope you've done it in a test system.

It seems that your document was given number 24, according to the number range that existed at that time. Then you went and changed the number range to 900000... and, naturally, number 24 is not within the valid range anymore. So what else did you expect?

If it was (fingers crossed) a test system, just forget about that document and create a new one. Otherwise you'll have to change the range back, then cancel the document 24 (make sure the cancellation does not post to accounting either), then change the range again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the number range ID from which the 24 is came and change the number range interval lies between 0090000000 and 0099999999.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MAureen,

If you are giving billing document number externally, you have to give the number between 0090000000 and 0099999999. This will solve your problem.

Also check what is the number range for 24 and does it assigned to your doc in VOFA.(No. range int assignment).

Regards,

Abhee.