Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check - sales order

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've gone through the relevant info, but still hit the issue below. Pls help. Thx.

Issue: How to include the created order (not delivered ) when running availability check?

Example:

Stock (storage location C) - 1pc

sales order A - 1pc (confirmed in schedule line)

sales order B - 2pcs (1pc confirmed, 1pc unconfirmed)

Those two orders are created agaisnt storage location C. No other stocks against storage location C are available, such as on-order stock.

In my understanding, order B cannot be confirmed as order A has been created firstly.

Background: As the customer just sells the purchased product, he places PO firstly, then sales order following. Thus, he requests new sales order creation to be based on the stock qty, created sales order qty, PO qty to be received & delivered sales order qty.

For this sales scenario, availability check with ATP is activated, but not against product allocation. And the check boxes "incl.purchase orders", "include sales reqmts", "include deliveries" are checked in OVZ9 only.

ps. "Check sales requirements" has been checked in Availability check control while "No storage location inspection" has not been checked.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this one out put these setting also

Incl. depen. Reservat. u2013 X

Incl.rel.order reqs u2013 X

Incl.planned order u2013 X

Incl.production orders u2013 X

Do this setting and now try out again.

Tell me that if is working or not.

Regards

Raj.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thx for your prompt reply firslty.

I tried but failed. Is it related to "MRP elements assigment to a key figures" in production? But the box "include sales reqmts" has been checked in the settings.

Btw, it's trading goods, i.e. the goods is posted to unrestricted stock once PO is goods received.

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you see MD04 for this material and plant and let us know what entries you see there?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet,

It shows available qty 2 for stock (date 2009.01.07) only. Pls help further. Thx.

ps. Schedule line for the sales order is CN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well ... if your MD04 is only showing available stocks as 2 and is not showing any customer orders (you said you already have a sales order of qty. 1), then the problem is that the requirements are not getting transferred.

And as you said, the schedule line CN does not pass requirements nor does it checks the availability. You should ideally use CP to be able to achieve what you want.

Just check the Schedule line category detr. for your Item catg. and MRP type in VOV5. Make the assignment as CP.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet,

Many many thx for your valuable advice. It fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its all my pleasure.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy

Can you please reconfirm that the combination of availability check and checking rule in OVZ9 in which, you have selected the box "Include sales reqmts" is the same value what you have maintained in material master MRP3 view for availability check ??

If the availability check is same in both the cases, then try to create a fresh order and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi