cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done a Business Process for one of the scenarios. I have checked with F7 in IR. It shows no error. But during the runtime workflow is not created for the Process. (In SXMB_MONI_BPE no workflow is created.)

SXMB_MONI also no message was created. What could be the error and how can we check that?

Regards,

Prasad U

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Can you check SXI_CACHE -> integration process .

In there check if your BPM has an error code of 0. if not try activating it (if any error throws up do get back to the forum).

ShaBZ

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for not replying yesterday itself.

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions.

Finally we found that the main problem is with BP Engine, because none of the BPM stuff is working now. The basis people are working on that.

Note : Points awarded.

Regards,

Prasad U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Could you check transaction SWWL.

If any instance of this bpm has gone in error you can see an entry here.this happens if you have used global correlation and it has remained active for earlier instance.Just delete it and test again.

regards,

Sulakshana

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Did u import the IP successfully into ID ? And try to refresh the cache in both place i.e in ID and SXI_CACHE.

If not, try to import the IP once again deleting the old IP in the Directory and go ahead on that..

Regards,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

have a look at question 3 (document section)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

for BPM tutorials - try checking all the steps

(in ID) with them

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Check the SXI_CACHE and see what is the return code for your BPM. It should be 0. If not then try activating it from there.

Regards,

Bhavesh