cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About pi 7.1 ESR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am new to pi 7.1.Under the software component once after creating the namespace there are no objects seen by default in ESR.

And i see Modelling option,which i am not aware of.Please help me with any documents which can give basic idea on pi 7.1.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Bharath,

Yes, you are right.. In PI 7.1 will not see any objects headers/Objects created by default in ESR. Now this functionality can be achived with the use of folders:

Check this:

/people/william.li/blog/2007/08/07/using-folders-in-pi-71

All you have to do is right click on namespace, click on new and add all the objects to specific folder to distingish from other objects.

Check this general blog on PI 7.1

/people/daniel.bianchin/blog/2007/12/19/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-sap-netweaver-pi-71-and-more

Sachin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after creating the namespace there are no objects seen by default in ESR.

You won't see anything. Thats how ESR is designed.

And i see Modelling option,which i am not aware of.

This provides various options of modelling like Integration scenarios, process compoent models etc.

Please help me with any documents which can give basic idea on pi 7.1.

Make an SDN search and you will get tons of documents.

Regards,

Prateek

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you created a SWCV?

Or do you have a namespace or Folder under the SWCV?

If so you can right click and start creating new objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

in your namespace, right-click it and click on new.........then a new window will open showing namespace.......click on Interface objects on the left sid.........below it you will see data type, msg type, service interface..........click it and create it............then in mapping objects, you will see operation mapping and message mapping.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta