cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i change the package of a sapscript form ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

Is it possible to change the package of a sapscript ? how ?

by the way , i want to know , smartform is a function module .but what is sapscript ? and how should i find my sapscript via se80 ? is it possible ?

thanks and regards

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You can achieve this using the standard report RSWBO052.

Read the documentation before you proceed.

You cannot list the Sap scripts via SE80,instead you can proceed via Tcode NACE.

Regards,

Babul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go To Transaction SE03 ---> Change Object Directory Entry ---> Execute

and in Selection by Object Select the Enpty Check Box Press F4 and Selcet FORM ie SSP Script Form and Excute. Place the Cursor on the Object and Say Change Object Directory Entry and Change the Package.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

thanks for reply . i would check it .

regards

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kevin,

change package :

by copy the script and during save u can change the package

sap script displays data on the form with the help of text elements where the logic is written in the print program and Forms were designed to be driven from print program.

for finding the sap script

check this thread

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=20578864&messageID=6694690

hope it helps you.

thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the best way to change the package is to copy the script and change package while saving. sap script is used to print forms using the elements thru the function modules open_form start_form write_form close_form, smartforms are extention to sap scripts which are uses GUI for desinging the form and can write the code in smartforms where as its not possible in sapscripts. for more info do search in SDN.

thanks,

anupama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

To change the package for sapscript, you can go to SE71 and choose for Subobject Header.